The Scavengers, dressed up as the DJD, go planet-to-planet looking for treats.
And wind up on Messatine.
Where Fulcrum, in a Decepticon-symbol mask, with old rubber treads on his shoulders and two sticks crossed behind his back, bangs on the front door of this base-fortress-thingy and Tarn answers the door.
Somewhere in the background, Helex is muttering that they never get trick or treaters out here. Kaon is growling that Tes better not’ve eaten all the candy. Vos shows up with a box of candy (90% full, apparently Tesarus had started on it) and hisses in surprise, quickly followed by agitation.
Tarn puts a hand on Vos’s shoulder, takes the box, hands the whole thing to Fulcrum, and says, “Congratulations, best costumes I’ve seen in a very long time, and I suggest you eat that entire box tonight, because tomorrow morning we’re going to come kill you.”
Fulcrum just stammers out “thank you sir” and the Scavengers turn and run. Krok can be heard telling Crankcase to set course for the farthest known destination, immediately. Misfire, meanwhile, already has a candy bar in his mouth.
Updating that dragon size chart thing I did recently!
Each color corresponds with the breed’s element (confirmed that Skydancers are Wind and Wildclaws are Nature). As of this moment, these are the largest possible dragon sizes on FR (found using this wonderful spreadsheet here).
Oh wow, this is really good. The grid + outstretched wing + nose to tail was a smart idea and made this very accurate!
still salty that coatls are so big and not actually dog sized
They’re just…. really big Great Danes?
they’re more the size of wolf hounds and if you’ve ever seen a wolf hound: that isn’t a dog, that’s a fucking small horse
Some interesting info: This is very reminiscent of the Baby X experiments, in which it was discovered that people reacted differently to a baby’s behavior depending on whether or not they believed the baby to be male or female. People were asked to watch a video of a baby reacting to a startling image (a Jack-in-the-box popping up), and describe the baby’s emotional state. When people believed the baby to be female, they described the baby as being scared and upset; when they thought the baby was male, they perceived the baby to be angry. This was very telling, as it showed that literally identical behavior could be construed differently based on the perceived gender of the subject.
Now imagine a lifetime of gender specific socialization- male anger is par for the course while the same emotion in a woman is personal weakness. Ha oh sorry don’t have to imagine THAT’S REALITY
There was a post across my dash earlier about “If you’re cis, sit down and think about your gender identity and what it means to you” and there was someone in the comment who thought it was pointless for a cis person to think about why they are their gender and what that means because that’s the whole point of being cis but no. No. This is why it’s important to think about your gender and what it means, because if you’ve never thought about it you are not defining it for yourself.
Hermione’s last minute study crunch before exams!
okay I’m gonna reblog this again because last time I didn’t say what I thought about this picture
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This makes the universe of Harry Potter so much more magical than I ever dreamed it to be. In the movies and books it’s like an average library with magic books, but this picture shows a Hogwarts alive and brimming with magic. The shelves are impossibly tall because you can enchant stuff to help you reach, so why SHOULDN’T the shelves be huge? I love the girls walking on books like stairs, the cat who got caught on a flying book, Hermione sitting on a book like a chair, everyone’s casual confidence in their unbelievable magic because it’s natural to them. It’s part of their everyday lives. I love the Harry Potter world so much that it hurts, and this picture is gorgeous and makes me relive the magic I have loved since I was little.
OH MY GOSH I JUST REALIZED THEYRE ALL HERMIONE. THE ONE SLEEPING ON THE sHELF OMG
Sewingstars over on Spoonflower has some really cute Transformers themed fabrics designed. As a result, I have quite a few bows I made with some of them. And seeing as I’m way too impatient to wait for my next follower milestone, I figured Halloween is just as good a reason to find them some homes!
1. Since this was meant to be a follower giveaway, you have to be following me. (I do my best to tag stuff, and if there’s anything you need me to take special mind of, don’t hesitate to let me know. Tumblr is supposed to be a comfortable experience, after all.)
2. One reblog and one like will count as one entry each for the draw (for a total of two entries).
3. You have to be able to give me your address so I can mail them to you. If you need permission to do so, please make sure you get that.
- There will be 5 winners, each of whom will receive three bows (1 orange, 1 light blue, 1 dark blue), which look like this.
- If I seem to be getting a lot of interest, I’ll also throw in some extra draws for one bow each.
- They can be made into either hair bows, or, if that doesn’t strike your fancy, they can also be made into pins so you can stick’em anywhere.
- Shipping is all covered by me, and I’m willing to ship anywhere in the world, provided you can receive packages from Canada.
- Giveaway will end on October 31st at midnight (EST). Winners will have 48 hours after I contact them to respond. I won’t be posting who the winners are myself, just in case someone isn’t comfortable with that.
- If you have any questions about this thing, send them my way!